Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Miss Prothero's Books has recently absorbed another bunch of books from a friendly bibliomaniac. She was spring cleaning. Now I'm finding the need to do a little spring cleaning. We're having an "inventory reduction" sale tomorrow -- 50% off all art and oversize volumes, all other hardbacks are $2, all paperbacks are $1.

I also did a purge of our store's online biblio inventory. We went from 5,000+ listings to 1,000+ listings. I'm building the inventory back up. If you're local and looking for something, don't just click on the link to the right. Give us a call at 303-572-2260 before making any decisions.

I cleaned the Cafe Press Shop, too. I removed the coffee cups and added new designs to old apparel. I even made a t-shirt for my library-book-ingesting dog Stella.

No comments: