Saturday, May 17, 2008

Green Boogers and Bunny Rabbits!

I just found my way to the stopping point in the next Whodunit Club selection -- Linda Berry's Death and the Easter Bunny. I want to keep reading, but I know I shouldn't. Owning Miss Prothero's Books doesn't give me the right to violate the club rules. As a way of crossing my fingers and keeping the book shut, I'm writing this entry. Linda Berry's first Trudy Roundtree mystery is stumping me. Who killed Reed and set his house on fire? I think I can eliminate Miss Sarah...unless the retired teacher is harboring some psychotic past that Berry hasn't even hinted at. Ditto for Hen and Phil Pittman. Vivi, Reed's ex-wife is a strong possibility, but did she really thump her old beau with a golf club just to get a stuffed green bunny rabbit? All the Dawsons are suspect, even that rotten little Danny. Oh, well. I'll just have to wait until the next club meeting (June 1) to find out. Linda Berry will be coming to help us puzzle it out. It's going to be fun. You can still join us. Read through Chapter 20 and come to the meeting with your whodunit theories. Call the store at 303-572-2260 if you need a copy of the book.

Linda Berry will be at Miss Prothero's on June 1 at 4:30!

No comments: